Monday, July 11, 2005

A Good Review

At the end of yesterdays post I brought up the Robert Plant show that I saw on Saturday night. In this mornings Sun-Times Jim Derogatis had a nice review of the concert. His description of the rendition of "No Quarter" hit the nail right on the head. That was only Zep song that they played that sounded drastically different from the original. As far as him knocking Plants voice now compared to what it used to be.... I wasn't around to hear what his voice sounded like back in the day, but regardless of whether or not he had the aid of enhancers, which I'm sure he did, I thought he sounded great for a 57 year old rock God. Like I said yesterday, if you ever have a chance to go see him live before he hangs 'em up, do it. You will not be disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home